Friday 25 May 2012

Dorito


Hi!!
Today, I'm going to tell you about something that I need to say, because these weeks has been really busy and I can't think on this topic...well, I'm going to talk about Dorito, my pet. Regrettably, Dorito has died 2 weeks ago and I felt so bad, because this hamster depended on me, and I felt so guilty for not being there in that moment...I dont know, I guess that, at least, he was heat and he didn't suffer u.u
Dorito was a very restless hamster, in his youth he ran in his circle and he made a racket everynight! =) He was a very fussy eater, he only ate sunflower's seeds because He disliked the hard things, if you gave him hard food, he put it on the water, and only thinking in that after, maybe, he would eat... only if his favorite food have finished.
I used to say that Dorito was like Peter Pettigrew of Harry Potter, because, one day, he came to my room from the nothing, and without one finger. Since that day I tried to protect and love him, and, until he was despirited I think that he was very old, and his life was longer that the normal...but I had the hope that only he would being hibernating =( but not...I'm so sad for this and I feel lonely and when I hear a sound I think: ohh, is Dorito playing, but then I remember everything...but well, it doesn't matter, I will have him in my memories and I will remember his personality with happiness...

I hope that everyone have a partner like this, or had it in the past because I think that it's so beautiful to have a connection with an animal that we love too much

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Dorito was beautiful...I'm sorry for what happened to you, but i think that Dorito is in a good place :) Just, remember the good times

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, poor thing ): I'm really sorry, he was so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with pamela, just remember the good times with your pet, i absolutely sure that he was a good boy :)
    cheer up! =)

    ReplyDelete