Wednesday 25 April 2012

A picture!!

Hi everyone!

Today, I will talk about this picture because, for me, it represents a very important moment, It´s not a “special” picture (in a aesthetics way), but I remember it like a very quiet and nice moment. I took this photo and it shows my boyfriend (and my best friend) in O’higgins Park, where is the lagoon with ducks in a kind of island, in a very private place, where you can be very comfortable and you can interact with the ducks when they go out from the lake.

I think that this picture represents all that very beautiful moment with my boyfriend and when we can be together (he live so far u.u), this day in particular he went to my college to found me and we went to the park to lunch, I remember that we sat down in a big rock to talk and enjoy the place, when began to rain…it was very magic! I really enjoyed this day, although I remember that it was at Friday in first year of my career and I escaped from class xD! But well…never mind, I don´t feel remorse for that =) we still save a piece of paper of when he drew me that day! *O* I´m in love of this moment, and this picture!!

3 comments:

  1. The O'Higgins Park it's a great and beautiful place, I hope that most people knows it and enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The O'Higgins Park is a place beautiful, above all when you go to stay with your boyfriend or your friends.

    ReplyDelete